This is the first homespun off of my Schacht spinning wheel. Mystery roving (given to me by the woman who sold me the wheel) spun into singles and then plied (2ply).
I used an excellent DIY Lazy Kate made by my husband–I’ll post some DIY about that piece of equipment once I get the tension band added in the next few days. I just used my right hand to hold the tension this time around.
I also used my DIY niddy noddy for this yarn.
And then, off to the porch on a 70 degree day for drying.
The yarn is super light, I was surprised because I spun it worsted (I’m no where near woolen prep yet) . . . but maybe it was the roving, which did seem to be more of a woolen prep. Not sure what to make with it, if anything. Think I might just squish it for a while 🙂