Hello world! I’m happy to report that Episode 3: The Importance of Place is up and running over on YouTube! This week, I have an extra-special giveaway to announce from Pigeonroof Studios (see below and/or tune in to find out more)!! Show notes can be found below.
Giveaway Info: Krista of Pigeonroof Studios has most generously offered a set of her high twist sock mini-skeins in the Aquatic colorway–that’s 240 yards of glorious color! To enter, head on over to Episode 3 on YouTube and leave a comment on the video: what would you make with the set? I see socks, mittens, or a fun hat. You? The giveaway will close on Dec 9th and I’ll announce the winner in Episode 4 on Dec 10th!
SHOW NOTES: EPISODE 3
- Ithaca Farm Blog–Our House Building Adventure
- Ashford Spinning Wheel Age Chart
- Fingerlakes Woolen Mill
- Schaefer Yarn
- Fingerlakes Library System
- Big Book of Handspinning (Aldon Amos)
- The Woolcraft Book (Judith Jackson and Constance Plowman)
- Knitted Cable Sourcebook (Norah Gaughan)
- Fiber Trek (Sarah Hunt)–Fleecewise!
- Ella Gordon
- Wool n’ Spinning (Rachel Smith)
- Stitched in Sweden (Maria)
- Multi-Color Dying Wool Roving (technique video)
- Stornoway Throw
- Electric Eel Wheel (version 5)
- Pigeonroof Studios
Ravelry group: knittingthestash