I’m fresh off a plane from Texas and ready to talk fiber! So, I’m happy to announce that Episode 8 is now live on YouTube. Thanks so much for tuning in–and thanks to Sarah of FiberTrek for sending some of you fine knitters and spinners my way 🙂 In today’s episode, it’s all about intentional color pooling, tinking, sweater progress (with short rows), a sad sock . . . and oh, and the story of our loom! As always, show notes are below. Special thanks to my husband Spencer, for getting these episodes edited and uploaded.
- My Dallas, TX Presentation 🙂
- How I Make My Socks
- Modification for Men’s How I Make My Socks
- Capturing the Colors of a Skein
- Hippity Hop Socks
- Ebba Pullover
- Chicadee by Quince & Co.
- Celtic Cast On Podcast
- Sundottir Sweater AND Kelly’s version
- Gentle Knitter Podcast
- Wool ‘n Spinning Podcast (Rachel Smith)
- Go Canadian Knitters! 🙂
- The Weatherman Pullover AND Nancy’s version
- knittingthestash Ravelry Group