Episode 16 is sponsored by Ranching Tradition Fiber. Read on to learn more about the GIVEAWAY!! In this episode, I talk about Gansey sweaters (and socks!), my Ella Cardigan WIP, some FO spinning projects that are all about color maintenance, and some lovely girlfriend fiberistas. Thanks for joining me 🙂 So happy to have you here to chat with!
One lucky reader/viewer will win this amazing sample pack of raw wool and scour from Ranching Tradition Fiber! All you have to do is leave a comment HERE, in our Ravelry group, OR via Episode 16 of the YouTube cast So many options! **The Question: Tell us a little bit about how you wash your fleece? OR Why you want to try raw fleece for the first time!
The giveaway will close on June 9th–so comment away! Share your fiber know-how!
- Ravelry Group
- Old Crow Art Yarns Fright Club and Crow’s Nest Club
- Dutch Traditional Ganseys by Stella Ruhe
- Knitting in France
- Gladys Sock Pattern
- General Hogbuffer
- Wild Lily Artisan Fibers
- Aniroonz Sheep Company Tour
- How to Wash a Wool Fleece
- Schacht Ladybug Spinning Wheel
- Spin-Off Magazine
- Felicia Lo’s Crafty Class and Dyeing to Spin and Knit
- Ella by Jennifer Wood
- Dunkelgrün Podcast (Anna!)
- Ranching Tradition Fiber