Hi everyone! I am a couple of days late with this installment because of the end of semester madness that was April! But here she is! In this fourth video in the series I discuss pattern writing, show you my re-make-along sweater that’s underway, and talk about some neck line options. Lots of tips and tricks here! I hope you enjoy!
As always: I’d love to know how your sweater projects are coming along AND, I would appreciate any questions you have about this process!
- Kephren Pritchett of Kephren Knitting Studio
- Judith Durant Cable Left Cable Right
- Kate Atherley Beginner’s Guide to Writing Knitting Patterns
- Foundry Scarf by Jared Flood
- Purl Soho Lightweight Raglan Pullover
- Amy Herzog : The Ins and Outs of Necklines
- Fiona Morris of Knitting and More
- Jennifer Wood Refined Knits
- Sister Mountain Pattern Writing
- Ida Knitting Pace Podcast