Hello fiber friends! Episode 52 is about the learning curve–just how much we can benefit from failure . . . Spencer joins me for the discussion and I do have an FO to share: my Dark Pearl is now fully modified and finished–but not without a few fails in the making! Plus, a new book for our rare and out of print series: The Complete Course of Progressive Knitting. And, a reminder about our ongoing Modification KAL for 2019. Oh . . . AND A FARM-to-SKEIN YARN ANNOUNCEMENT!! Yes! Come hang a while? ~Melissa
- Red Pearl by me!
- Dark Pearl by Carol Feller
- Elfin Stitch Pattern (PDF) from Knerdy Knitters
- Rumo by Alice Caetano
- Retrosaria-Beiroa Yarn (I ordered mine from Fancy Tiger Crafts)
- The Complete Book of Progressive Knitting
- COMING SOON: Shorn, a Farm-to-Skein Yarn