Hello Yarn-folk! Today I have an action packed cast with three sweaters: Turmok by Norah Gaughan, Rumo by Alice Caetano, and Leelanau by French Press Knits. I also have a review of Making Stories Magazine, issue 1–and I get to GIVEAWAY a copy to one of you! Plus, in our series of rare and out of print books, I have a real peach: Everyday Knitting: Treasures from the Rag Pile!! And we’ll have plenty of chatter about knitting in different directions. Thanks to Two Frenchie Fibers for sponsoring the giveaway from last cast–I’ll announce the winners here in episode 54.
To enter the Giveaway for a copy of Making Stories Magazine, issue 1, please leave a comment here, on the Ravelry thread, or on the blog post telling us which is your favorite pattern from this issue! I’ll draw a winner by random number generator in two weeks! To keep with Making Stories mission of sustainability, this will be a US only giveaway. You can find all of the patterns here: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/making-stories-magazine-issue-1/patterns
- Turmok Sweater by Norah Gaughan
- Rumo Sweater by Alice Caetano
- Leelanau Sweater by French Press Knits
- Stone Wool
- Two Frenchie Fibers
- Everyday Knitting: Treasures from the Rag Pile
- Making Stories Magazine
- Woods, Making Stories
I have a few affiliations that provide discount codes or other advantages for my readers:
- If you’re feeling the KnitCrate love and want some excitement in your mailbox each month, you can Subscribe to KnitCrate via this link http://mbsy.co/lDCgM and use this Discount Code to get 20% Off: KTS20
- I am an ambassador for Making Stories, for which I receive review copies and giveaway copies of print publications
- I am an Amazon affiliate and some of the links on this blog will identify this site as the origin point for your site visit. It costs you nothing, but it sends a few dollars my way.