Hello fiber folk! I am happy to be back this week with an episode chock-full of all the best stuffs: a chat with Spencer that had us laughing–we hope you’ll laugh along, too; a call for test knitters! I have a new hat pattern coming out and need some help; a review of Independence Wool–and a sweet, sweet GIVEAWAY; plenty of Norwegian knits in translation: this time, it’s books and designers! Come hang out a while?
**Love the content? Buy me a coffee at http://www.ko-fi.com/knittingthestash
Giveaway Info: To win one of two prizes from Independence Wool, please leave a comment here, on the YouTube episode, or on the Ravelry thread with a question about yarn processing/milling. Anything you want to know or learn! I’ll draw two winners in two weeks time via random number. Good luck!
- Albina McLaughlin of LB Handknits: Nordsee Jacke
Test Knit call!! Email me if you’re interested!All Test Knit spots have been filled! Thanks so much for your interest!
- Craft Yarn Council Yarn Weights
- Kate Davies: “Needle Size is Immaterial”
- Skeindeer Knits
- Arne and Carlos
- Diana Walla’s Ebba Pullover
- Quince and Co.
- Tori Seierstad and the Marangoni Hat
- Boost Your Knitting by Jen Arnall Culliford
- Knitting Norwegian Sweaters by Judith Dahlin
- Norwegian Sweater Techniques for Todays’ Knitters by Therese Chynoweth
- Invisible Threads in Knitting by Annemor Sundbø
- Patricia p4chen on IG
- Independence Wool
- Blogspot interview with Dawn Brown
As an Amazon Associate, some links on my blog allow me to receive a small commission on books and other products that I am proud to recommend. In other words, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. There is no cost to you when you use these links, but it provides a small stipend to me that helps support my work in the crafting community.
If you’re feeling the KnitCrate love and want some excitement in your mailbox each month, you can Subscribe to KnitCrate via this link http://mbsy.co/lDCgM and use this Discount Code to get 20% Off: KTS20