Hi fiber folk! A new year brings new FOs, such as the Miki hat . . . and it means finishing off some things from 2019, like that Rosenblom Genser! Happy to talk about sleeve caps and increasing in pattern; plus, lots of giveaways for project bags from The Cocoon Tree and beautiful maker art from Georgia Camden! Come hang out, learn a little, share some fun, and help support makers in your community! Oh, and I have a wee “life” update for you about our injured pup and a high school ski trip (yikes!). Hugs all around by the end of this episode 🙂 ~Melissa
Giveaway Info: To win the beautiful maker print from Georgia Camden, visit her website (www.georgiacamden.com) and leave a comment here, on the YouTube episode, or on the Ravelry thread letting me know which of her illustrations you like best. I’ll draw a winner in two weeks time via random number. Please note: international winners are responsible for their own postage costs. Good luck!
**Love the content? Buy me a coffee at http://www.ko-fi.com/knittingthestash
- SHORN farm-to-skein yarn is coming Jan 31st!!!!
- Knits in Translation KAL
- Country Socks by Nancy Bush
- Miki Hat by Leila Raven for Quince & Co.
- Rosenblom Genser by Trine Lise Høyseth
- Miriam Felton (increasing in colorwork)
- Ysolda Teague (increasing in pattern)
- Eunny Kits (increasing in pattern)
- Kephren Pritchett
- The Cocoon Tree (project bags)
- Georgia Camden
- Kami Noyes of Ranching Tradition Fiber
- Copper K Fiber Festival
- Copper Leaf Sweater by Tracy St. John
- Indigodragonfly Yarns Size Chart