Hello yarn people! Welcome to Episode 88! In this one I talk about a long-finished test knit, Meirg by LB Handknits; bring you up-to-date on the progress of my mohair design; and talk about knitting espionage! Yep, you heard that last bit right . . . fun stuff all around. I hope you’ll join me for some garment chatter and secret codes 🙂
**Love the content? Buy me a coffee at: https://ko-fi.com/knittingthestash
PLEASE NOTE: all Kofis purchased between Oct 18th and Nov 30th will be donated to help Andrew and Andrea of Fruity Knitting.
If you’re feeling the KnitCrate love and want some excitement in your mailbox each month, you can Subscribe to KnitCrate via this link https://www.knitcrate.com/?rfsn=42489… and use this Discount Code to get 20% Off: KTS20
- Meirg by LB Handknits (Ravelry link)–you can also message her directly;
- Use code KTS40 for 40% off the pattern!
- Cocoknits Tidy Neck Decreases
- Green Mountain Spinnery Lana yarn
- Qing Fiber (mohair)
- Sleeve Cap Tutorial
- Better Sweater Series
- “Knitting as Espionage Tool” (thanks to Peg Wolf)
- “Crafty Wartime Spies” (thanks to Ruth Smith)
- Stitches in Time