I joined. I didn’t think I would. I am very unsure about what this all means. I do not think I have quite the “prepper” mentality that this undertaking may entail. But I did it. And this leap of faith may be pretty interesting. Here is what I do know:
- I joined a NY (home state!) team: Countrywool!
- I am not all that competitive.
- I do like staying up late.
- I do not believe I am limbered up enough for this event. Yet.
- I’m thinking I should have purchased that 11lbs of fiber after all . . .
- And yet, I’m almost positive that I have more than enough wool to last the week.
Wish me luck! Or, erm, yardage!