Episode 43 is in three parts: a trip to the yarn shops of Cologne, Germany; sample knits revealed(!) for June Cashmere; and a discussion about conserving knowledge, yarn, sheep, and even foodways! I also introduce our new pup, Millie!!! It’s always a fun time to hang out . . . won’t you join me for a spell? ~Melissa
- Parke Vermillion County Humane Society
- Metaspencer and the Bus Conversion!
- Garn Store in Cologne, Germany
- Laura Wollladen
- June Cashmere
- Naryn Hat
- Mary Lou Egan
- Juniper Mitts and Hat –pattern to be released this week!
- Lisa Hoffman
- Livestock Conservancy Challenge
- Sarah of Fiber Trek
- Old Crow Art Yarns
Ravelry group: https://www.ravelry.com/groups/knittingthestash