Hi fiber folk! Welcome to episode 63! This one chock full of goodness for all kinds of crafters: Wisconsin Sheep and Wool’s Sheep to Shawl competition, an FO Lenten by Natasja Hornby, a Farm-to-Skein yarn update, info on colorwork in the flat, a big THANK YOU to my KoFi supporters, and a farm life segment. Phew! And all in 30 minutes! I hope you enjoy! ~Melissa
- Love the content? Buy me a coffee at http://www.ko-fi.com/knittingthestash
- Wisconsin Sheep and Wool
- Lenten by Natasja Hornby
- My Ravelry Project Page
- Petra Mar’s beautiful version
- Quince and Co. Sparrow 100% Organic Linen Fiber
- Making Stories, The September Collection
- School of Sweet Georgia–Rachel Smith’s new class: “Spin to Knit a Sweater”
- Winner of the giveaway: Shirleyknits123!
- Seven Sisters Farm
If you’re feeling the KnitCrate love and want some excitement in your mailbox each month, you can Subscribe to KnitCrate via this link http://mbsy.co/lDCgM and use this Discount Code to get 20% Off: KTS20 Show notes can be found at my blog: https://knittingthestash.wordpress.com
And there I was thinking patterns in English were unintelligible 🙂 Good one!
LikeLiked by 1 person
har har har 😉